Nintendogs Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great forum from the Nintendogs Club on WI or if you heard it from somewhere else! YOU ARE WELCOME HERE NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FROM! (lol)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi,i'm allie and i'm new here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TWILIGHTWINTER
New Dog
New Dog

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 1

hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: hi,i'm allie and i'm new here   hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 am

hey its me alllie some of you might know me from BI.i decide to join here.i love playing with my nintendogs.
Back to top Go down
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 122

PostSubject: Re: hi,i'm allie and i'm new here   hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 am

Welcoem welcome welcome! please read the rules for this forum

i am crystal00000 from WI and BI, and an admin here, check out the MOD CONTEST and "Admin" is (obviously) the other admin! if you wanna be friends i'll add you! just get comfy here, go to the DCT and chat! open a poll (in the poll section of course!) and have some fun!

Last edited by Crystal00000 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 146

PostSubject: Re: hi,i'm allie and i'm new here   hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 am

Welcome! I am the Admin, the one who made this forum xD, and if you have any problems, go check out the FAQ Smile I will be more then happy to be friends with you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.acclubforum.forumotion.com/
pink&purplegirl
Old Dog
Old Dog
pink&purplegirl

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 90

PostSubject: Re: hi,i'm allie and i'm new here   hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am

hi allie, thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi,i'm allie and i'm new here   hi,i'm allie and i'm new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi,i'm allie and i'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendogs Club :: News and Announcements :: Hi I'm Lucy and I am New Here!-
Jump to: