Nintendogs Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great forum from the Nintendogs Club on WI or if you heard it from somewhere else! YOU ARE WELCOME HERE NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FROM! (lol)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The journal of the homeless dog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 146

The journal of the homeless dog Empty
PostSubject: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 am

Day 1

I am just roaming around on the streets, waiting for someone to pick me up. I am eating from the garbage cans everyday, its my only food source. I bumped into other homeless dogs today, so they are letting me join their pack! At least I won't be alone anymore. Well, I better put this away before the pack leader wakes up, he'll think I'm a scared little doggie that doesn't know what to do without an owner...

Day 2
This morning was the best in ages! I got to go to a better food source, trash cans where FAST FOOD was! That was the best food I ever had! We also almost got caught by the dog hunter once, that was a close one! Well, I hope I get an owner soon! A yorkie named Baxter got a mother today, she looked about 13. I wish I got an owner... OH! I forgot to tell you my name! Hi, I'm Spots, a very dirty dalmatian. I'm so dirty, you can't even tell that I have spots! The journal of the homeless dog Icon_eek Oh, pack leader is waking up! I'll write more tomorrow!

Day 3
*Sigh* Well, I almost got caught again today by a dog catcher. Sadly, a mini schnauzer got caught. AAAAHHHH!!!! Someone just picked me up!!! I turn around to find its a little girl, about 12 years old. She says, "Mommy, can I keep him?? We have wanted a dog for sooo long!" Then her mom said, "Well, okay"!!!!!!!!!! I have got a home! YAY! So, went she took me home, she gave me a bath. She was suprised at how much dirt was on me..... so was I! Now I'm on the little girls bed, ready to go to sleep. She is watching some T.V. while rubbing my belly. This is the life. Well, I'll post more tomorrow.

Day 4
The next morning I had some yummy dog food. No more searching through the trash to find food! My new owner and I played fetch for a while in her big backyard, then we went swimming. Wonder if its going to be like this all the time. I'm just resting on her bed while she's out playing tennis. Wonder if I'll ever see my friends again... Anyway, when she gets back, she's going to take me for a walk. I feel nice and clean, now that I can see my spots, so I'll be glad that I'm going out for a walk looking clean. Oh, she just came back now! Bye for tonight!

Day 5 coming soon!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.acclubforum.forumotion.com/
pink&purplegirl
Old Dog
Old Dog
pink&purplegirl

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 90

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm

great story, write more!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

haha, thanks! i might after one other person posts!
Back to top Go down
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 30

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Yes Yes!! Writ more please!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:33 pm

i wrote Day 2!!
Back to top Go down
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:48 am

Write more more more please!! study
Back to top Go down
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 122

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:55 am

I love it!!!

Last edited by Crystal00000 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:24 am

wrote day 3!!
Back to top Go down
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 am

YAAAAY! he has a home! write more please!
Back to top Go down
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 am

Yay! Write more!!!
Back to top Go down
alikatz98
New Dog
New Dog
alikatz98

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 9

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm

WRITE WRITE WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! study
Back to top Go down
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 am

PLEASE write more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The journal of the homeless dog   The journal of the homeless dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The journal of the homeless dog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nintendogs Club :: General :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: