Nintendogs Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great forum from the Nintendogs Club on WI or if you heard it from somewhere else! YOU ARE WELCOME HERE NO MATTER WHERE YOUR FROM! (lol)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where oh where is my puppy now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 30

Where oh where is my puppy now? Empty
PostSubject: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Chapter 1
"RUFF!" Says Paws "Oh come on now Paws! Roll over!" Says Erika Paws' owner. Paws and Erika live in a cute little City room right next to the park. Paws has a weird but cool thing he can do but Erika still hasnt fingered out what it is. After a night of stress Erika lays down in her bed, Paws follows. Just then Erika hears "Get up! Get up!" She jumped out of bed with a pillow in her hands she wonders " Could it be an alien? alien a robot? scratch" Nope it was just- "Wait!" She says "PAWS! HES GONE!!"

To be continued in chapter 2
I will post it when it when i get least 2 readers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Admin

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 146

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:34 pm

waaa! wheres paws???
Back to top Go down
http://www.acclubforum.forumotion.com/
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 122

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 am

Awesome story!!!

Last edited by Crystal00000 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 am

Thanks everyone!

Chapter 2

"Paws?" says Erika "Paws!? Paws come here!!" Erika was starting to get scared."Come in the kitchen" Said a weird voice said. Erika walked in the kitchen she said "WHOS THERE?!" She was scared and happy at the same time. She looked around and then affraid IT was Paws!!!!! she was thinking "That was fast" That same weird voice said "You think that was fast?" She jumped back as fast as she could. She thought in her mind "Is that paws talking? If so, How?" Paws walks in to the darkness, then erika hears a door shut, "Great i lost him again!"
Back to top Go down
Sharpaydo
New Dog
New Dog
Sharpaydo

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:26 am

Chapter 3

SNAP Click clack click clack, Paws looks up and sniffs the air "FOOD!!!!" He almost yells. 5 Minuets later you hear the loud Scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" "Erika!" Paws sniffs and runs. "Were is she? and were is home? Sad When Paws was talking to him self he didn't realize he was walk across a highway and oh no! here comes a big semi!! Erika is driving along a spots Paws, she screams "PAWS LOOK OUT!!" But it was to late. Erika runs over and picks him up "Paws? No this cant be happening!" Mad "Paws?" She says weakly. Just then Paws opens his eyes a little, "Paws?" She says again this time with hope. "Ruff! Ruff! Woof!" "Your alive! but, why aren't you speaking english?" "Ruff?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal00000
Newbie Trainer
Newbie Trainer
Crystal00000

NC Trainer Points (Posts) : 122

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 am

good story!
Back to top Go down
http://webbiekinz.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where oh where is my puppy now?   Where oh where is my puppy now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where oh where is my puppy now?
Page 1 of 1